START A NEW LIFESTYLE, GET IN SHAPE AND FIND NEW FRIENDS
We do not require prior experience or great physical shape, only your interest and
enthusiasm to train matter!
TEN-VISIT CARD FOR FITNESS BOXING
START FITNESS BOXING
You can start fitness boxing training right away if you know the basic techniques. Beginners
can first attend basic classes in fitness boxing which are organised during certain times along
our basic courses. In basic classes of fitness boxing, you will learn about boxing stance,
moving, punching, dodging and blocking, training in pairs and using different equipment and
punchbags. A basic class is a good way to take the first steps in fitness boxing training or
refresh memory and remember techniques after a break; It takes from 2 to 5 hours to learn
the basics. After that, it is easy to continue training in normal classes of fitness boxing.
The course price is 89 EUR for 10 training sessions. There is no other fee. The ten-visit card is
valid for 3 months from the moment of purchase.
Tue at 17:00 – 18:00
Sat at 11:00 – 12:00
Mon at 18:00 – 19:00
Tue at 18:30 – 19:30
More information about the course: info(at)combat.fi or by phone during the gym’s working
(Combat Academy Helsinki
Sörnäisten rantatie 29
Puh./Tel. 050 433 2353
(Combat Academy Vantaa
Liesitori 1 (Isomyyri)
Puh./Tel. 050 533 2313
FITNESS BOXING BASIC
Thursday 29.9.2022 from 17.00 to 19.00 (only once, after this you can continue in normal fitness boxing)Price 29 euro paid separately, With 10-cards(109,00 euro) / 2 visits. After the Basic, you can continue with normal fitness boxing.
FITNESS BOXING – INTENSIVE EXCERSICE
Fitness boxing is an effective form of exercise suitable for women, men and young people of all ages who would like to do intensive and fun exercise with boxing techniques. There is no competing in fitness boxing, but you can burn calories, defeat neck and shoulder pain as well as stress with the help of the punchbag and a pair of gloves.
– is diverse and has a positive impact on the whole musculoskeletal system
– is effective in terms of burning calories
– is fun and includes different kinds of training
– is challenging, since you learn how to master basic techniques
– is relaxing
– is affordable; a beginner only needs the gear suitable for indoor training
– builds self-confidence: basic technique is strengthened, the physical and mental shape is
improved by doing fitness boxing and training muscles
– prevents neck, shoulder or back pain and improves metabolism
– relieves and prevents stress
– suitable for the whole family as a hobby
ROOTS IN TRADITIONAL BOXING
Fitness boxing is a physical sport which developed in the 1980s from competitive boxing. The match training was then left out completely and more focus was given to training with a punchbag and in pairs.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
Fitness boxing is suitable for women and men of all ages as well as young people as a combat sport and fitness training.
START FITNESS BOXING TRAINING
There is no basic course for this sport in our Academy. You can join our training sessions whenever. The basics of fitness boxing are taught step by step.
Outfit for indoor training, barefoot (or soft-soled shoes for indoor or boxing training). Please bring your own gloves if possible. We also have gloves in our gym for borrowing.
KFITNESS BOXING WITH A TEN-VISIT CARD
The ten-visit card is valid for 3 months from the moment of purchase. Visits left unused can be regained by purchasing a new ten-visit card.
If you buy a ten-visit card, you can also join fitness boxing training in Sörnäinen on Tuesday at 17:00-18:00 and Saturday at 11:00-12:00.
1. Payment has to be made before the first training session on the Combat Academy website – Go to “Pay using online payment”:
– Choose basic courses and the place of training (Myyrmäki)
– Choose the price (normal or student)
– Press “buy” and fill in personal information
– You can access contract terms by clicking ‘’Agree with the terms’’ and ‘’Basic course’’.
– You have to agree with the terms in order to continue
– Choose the payment method
– Your information and payment details are saved automatically
– Register at our gym reception before the training session, present your student certificate if you chose a student discount
2. Payments can also be made at the gym reception at the beginning of the course. We accept cash, debit cards, common credit cards and acceptable ‘’Liikuntaseli’’ vouchers (exercise vouchers) in our gym office. In this case, you can enrol directly from the link on this page:
– Choose the option “I will pay at the gym in cash/ by card/ by exercise vouchers on the first training session.’’